Surface roughness is an important technical index to reflect the surface geometry error of parts, and it is the main basis for checking the surface quality of parts. Whether the choice is reasonable or not is directly related to the quality, service life and production cost of products. There are 3 methods to select the surface roughness of the mechanical parts, namely, the calculation method, the test method and the analogy method. In the design of mechanical parts, the most common application is the analogy method. This method is simple, rapid and effective. The application of analogy method requires sufficient reference materials, and all kinds of existing mechanical design manuals provide more comprehensive information and literature. The most commonly used is the surface roughness adapted to the tolerance level. Under normal circumstances, the smaller the size tolerances of mechanical parts, the smaller the surface roughness of mechanical parts, but there is no fixed functional relationship between them. For example, some machines, instruments, handles, handwheels, and sanitary machinery, and some mechanical parts of food machinery are modified surfaces. Their surface needs to be smoothed, that is, the surface roughness is very high, but their dimensional tolerances are very low. In general, there is a certain corresponding relation between the tolerance level and the surface roughness value of the parts with the dimensional tolerance requirements.
- Excavator Parts Include Accessories
- History Of Bulldozers
- Structure And Work Of Bulldozers
- Introduction To Mechanical Parts
- The Origin Of Mechanical Parts
- Trend Analysis Of Mining Machinery And Equipmen...
- Present Situation Of Mining Machinery Industry
- Environmental Trends Of Mining Machinery
- Promotion Activity-free Travel In China
- How To Solve Excavator Engine Have Black Smoke?
- About Komatsu
- Bauma CHINA 2018 In 27th-30th November
- Happy May Day
- How To Maintain The Excavator In Rainy Season?
- The Dragon Boat Festival