General situation: when the excavator is in operation, if there is a black smoke phenomenon, it indicates that the excavator is very likely to be burning oil.
Analysis on the cause of black smoke failure of excavator:
1. The air filter is blocked, the intake is too low, and the combustion is incomplete;
2. The oil supply time is not correct;
3. The clearance of inlet valve is too small, which can lead to black smoke failure of excavator.
4 diesel worry is too dirty;
5. Hydraulic holding vehicle;
6. The diesel oil pump is too large and the oil mouth is not good.
7. The diesel quality used is too poor;
8. The cylinder pressure of the excavator is insufficient and the combustion is insufficient, leading to the black smoke of the excavator.
Engine black smoke failure maintenance:
First, check the diesel oil used by the excavator after the failure;
Secondly, check the oil supply of excavator diesel pump;
After 3, check the air filter of excavator;
4 timely adjust the excavator injector, replace the spray nozzle with bad atomization, the school diesel pump;
If the above mentioned points can not be ruled out, the machine can not be ruled out, so check the hydraulic system of the excavator.
Excavator at the time of operation, if the accelerator pedal, excavator smoke also happens. At this point, may be due to the bad cylinder sealing excavator, or excavator cylinder piston and cylinder liner wear, selected parts is also very critical.
- Excavator Parts Include Accessories
- History Of Bulldozers
- Structure And Work Of Bulldozers
- Introduction To Mechanical Parts
- The Origin Of Mechanical Parts
- Selection Of Mechanical Parts
- Trend Analysis Of Mining Machinery And Equipmen...
- Present Situation Of Mining Machinery Industry
- Environmental Trends Of Mining Machinery
- Promotion Activity-free Travel In China
- About Komatsu
- Bauma CHINA 2018 In 27th-30th November
- Happy May Day
- How To Maintain The Excavator In Rainy Season?
- The Dragon Boat Festival
- Komatsu Parts Shipping To Sri Lanka
- If Summer Comes, Can Winter Be Far Behind?
- A Batches Of Engine Spare Parts For KOMATSU PC2...
- What Should We Do If The Engine Of Excavator He...
- Notice For Changing Air Filter