1 Timely cleaning
In the event of heavy rain, timely cleaning should be performed.
2 Paint finish
The acidity of the rainwater has a strong corrosive effect on the excavator's paint finish, which can cause damage to the excavator's paint over time. Therefore, in the rainy season, it is better to give the excavator a paint finish. The simplest is waxing, and longer and more effective is the sealing capacity. Whatever the method, wear an invisible protection coat on the excavator to prevent the paint from aging.
3 Chassis Care
The chassis is the closest part to the ground and is particularly affected by the road conditions. Generally, this part is the most likely to be rusted and stained, and the wheel shell may even be loosely perforated. Therefore, we must pay attention to the chassis of the excavator clean rust treatment, do a chassis rust treatment.
4 ignition start
In rainy days, if you encounter problems with the engine's inability to start, sometimes even if you start it barely, it is weak. The greatest possible cause of this problem is the leakage due to moisture from the ignition system, and the normal ignition function is lost.
Once it is discovered that the ignition system is poor due to the wetness of the ignition system and engine performance is degraded, it is best to dry the inside and outside of the distribution board and the wires with a dry paper towel or dry cloth, and then spray the desiccant with a special desiccant spray can. At the distributor cover, battery connector, line connector, high voltage line, etc., the engine can be started after a while.
- Excavator Parts Include Accessories
- History Of Bulldozers
- Structure And Work Of Bulldozers
- Introduction To Mechanical Parts
- The Origin Of Mechanical Parts
- Selection Of Mechanical Parts
- Trend Analysis Of Mining Machinery And Equipmen...
- Present Situation Of Mining Machinery Industry
- Environmental Trends Of Mining Machinery
- Promotion Activity-free Travel In China
- The Dragon Boat Festival
- Komatsu Parts Shipping To Sri Lanka
- If Summer Comes, Can Winter Be Far Behind?
- A Batches Of Engine Spare Parts For KOMATSU PC2...
- What Should We Do If The Engine Of Excavator He...
- Notice For Changing Air Filter