Today, Komatsu is regarded as the world’s second largest manufacturer, after Caterpillar, of earth-moving equipment which consists of construction and mining equipment, forest machines, compact construction and industrial machinery. Product lines include heavy equipment such as hydraulic excavators, wheel loaders, crawlers, dozers, forklifts, diesel engines, feller-bunchers and off-highway trucks. It has manufacturing facilities in Asia, Japan, Europe and the Americas. Worldwide, Komatsu Limited is the part of consolidated entity, along with 182 other companies, under the Komatsu Group.
Huida machiery company provides Komatsu Parts online for all Komatsu heavy machinery, available in aftermarket and original equipment manufacturer (genuine). With a global network of distributors and partners, we are able to offer the lowest prices on replacement parts, shipped to your business location.
- Excavator Parts Include Accessories
- History Of Bulldozers
- Structure And Work Of Bulldozers
- Introduction To Mechanical Parts
- The Origin Of Mechanical Parts
- Selection Of Mechanical Parts
- Trend Analysis Of Mining Machinery And Equipmen...
- Present Situation Of Mining Machinery Industry
- Environmental Trends Of Mining Machinery
- Promotion Activity-free Travel In China
- Bauma CHINA 2018 In 27th-30th November
- Happy May Day
- How To Maintain The Excavator In Rainy Season?
- The Dragon Boat Festival
- Komatsu Parts Shipping To Sri Lanka
- If Summer Comes, Can Winter Be Far Behind?
- A Batches Of Engine Spare Parts For KOMATSU PC2...
- What Should We Do If The Engine Of Excavator He...
- Notice For Changing Air Filter