The pistons and piston rings of the engine are noisy! What is the fault?
Excavator engine cylinder block upper part and cylinder head issued a rake grinding noise, sound and frequency increase with the engine speed increases; and may be accompanied by engine exhaust blue smoke; engine power is low.
Excavator piston and piston ring noise causes:
1, piston ring is not standard, wear too far, too much annulus.
2, piston ring damage.
3, the upper end of the cylinder wall wear shoulder, and the piston ring impact.
4. The clearance between piston ring and ring groove is too large.
5, piston and cylinder wall gap is too large, resulting in piston impact noise.
6, the piston skirt is damaged.
7. Improperly installed piston pins or worn piston pins.
8, connecting rod and piston installation position is not correct or shake.
Excavator piston and piston ring noise elimination method:
1, to determine the piston and piston ring noise can be directly auscultated, loud noise can be clearly heard; can also be used to listen to the upper part of the engine auscultation rod, with a plastic hose from the oil dipstick into the engine, you can clearly hear the piston noise And the piston ring leaks sound. If you can accurately determine the piston and piston ring noise, and noise is high, you should repair the engine, replace the piston ring or piston, pay attention to repair the engine.
2. If the piston and piston ring noise is light, and the judgment is mainly due to wear, the engine's high-efficiency protective agent can be properly added, noise can be immediately eliminated, the exhaust gas can be reduced by blue smoke, and the engine power can also be increased.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Excavator Parts Description and classification
- Production equipment for excavator parts
- Bulldozer classification
- The definition and development of mining machin...
- Development prospect of mining machinery and eq...
- Maintenance skills of mining machinery and equi...
- Mineral processing equipment
- Main points of maintenance of mining machinery ...
- Classification of machinery and equipment