Excavator parts generally refer to components that can form a complete excavator, which is often used in industry as a removable part or in accordance with construction requirements.
Excavator parts are mainly composed of two parts: mechanical parts and electronic accessories.
1, mechanical parts are pure machinery, to provide power support, mainly hydraulic pumps, grab, big arms, crawler, engine and so on.
2, electronic accessories is the driving control of excavators, used to drive mechanical components for reasonable work, the main computer version, hydraulic flow controller, angle sensor, diesel meter, fuse, ignition switch, oil pump and so on.
The mechanical parts and the drive control part are complementary, use the electric control part to drive and coordinate each mechanical part effective does not ask the work, the mechanical part's situation through the electronic component feedback to the electric control component, then more effective coordination excavator's work, achieves its highest efficiency.
Previous: Production equipment for excavator parts
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Production equipment for excavator parts
- Bulldozer classification
- The definition and development of mining machin...
- Development prospect of mining machinery and eq...
- Maintenance skills of mining machinery and equi...
- Mineral processing equipment
- Main points of maintenance of mining machinery ...
- Classification of machinery and equipment
- Equipment Spare Parts