Komatsu Genuine Engine SAA6D107 Piston 6754-31-2112
Komatsu genuine engine SAA6D107 piston 6754-31-2112 for excavator PC200-8 excavator Welcome inquiry us for further business! Alice Zhang Mobile&Whatsapp:0086-18753770637 Skype:alicezhang0117 Wechat:zhangyutong0117 How to check the piston eccentric cylinder of the Komatsu excavator? The...
Komatsu genuine engine SAA6D107 piston 6754-31-2112 for excavator PC200-8 excavator
How to check the piston eccentric cylinder of the Komatsu excavator?
The piston deflection cylinder is the projection of the axis of the piston in the longitudinal plane of the diesel engine when the crankshaft connecting rod assembly is assembled. Relative to the axis of the cylinder, the piston moves in the cylinder in a normal direction.
Piston deviation cylinder is a common problem in the assembly and use of diesel engines. Moreover, it has great influence on the normal work of the diesel engine, and will accelerate the wear of piston, piston ring, connecting rod bearing bush and cylinder. The common reasons leading to piston deviation are as follows:
1) improper boring cylinder causes the cylinder axis not to be perpendicular to the central line of the crankshaft, or the center line of the cylinder deviates from the centerline of the crankshaft.
2) the hole hinge of the piston pin is not correct.
3) when reaming the connecting rod bushing, it is not parallel to the central line of the connecting rod bearing bush hole, or because of the bending, twisting and twisting of the connecting rod.
4) when the crankshaft is grind, the conical Journal of the connecting rod is tapered, or the central line of the connecting rod journal is not parallel to the central line of the crankshaft main shaft neck.
5) the crankcase and the crankshaft spindle hole are mismatched, so that the central line of the crankshaft is not perpendicular to the center line of the cylinder.
6) bending of the crankshaft.